Cap.373 spoiler

« Older   Newer »
daewon91
view post Posted on 3/10/2007, 12:35

This is what i got when i ran it through the translator.

The pain of time of the child (Nagato) after the eye changes, the metempsychosis eye (the spiral eye there was no name,/w) the 崇 it is highest eye even in three large pupil techniques, patience technique of the eye present patience which six road Sein who make the beginning ancestor/founder of patience had seems those which those six road Sein of everything invent, after that our it comes and as for the 也 it sleeps and as three masters of Yahiko small south Nagato, Nagato which does the food together revealing the metempsychosis eye, fears the fact that you kill the medium patience of the rock hiding, (our Forgetting, because you kill the person) our it comes and, the 也 inquiring about that, that it was rescued, encourages Yahiko life with your shade Passing training of 3 years, if as for 3 people 3 being temporary, our it comes and our it gets wise the growth growth three in the level which can push down also the shadow offshoot of the 也 it comes and the 也 that from now on keep living with by their, goes away from the rainy hiding The flow, where the time base presently our comes from there again and 也 with conversation of small south -> the pain (Nagato) in the place two arrival -> next issue and crash Our it came and it met, it is on the small south which probably will be margin, with the reason, naturally bad guy it was seduced improbably variegated in the margin pain, whether or not is, you do not understand in time of the blank which the 也 is not known something but... above, long sentence rebellion the sentence the impoliteness m (__ which is done) m

daewon91
view post Posted on 3/10/2007, 15:14

altro spoiler

Retranslation of some the translated lines. Anything inside [this] are my own words.

子供の頃のペイン(長門)の眼の変化した後の名称は輪廻眼(螺旋眼じゃなかったよ/w)
The name of the eye of Pein (Nagoto) as a child that changed is called Samsarangan (It wasn't Rasengan~~~~) [Apparently, the guy or the people at 2chan thought it was going to be called that]

三大瞳術の中でも最も崇高な眼であり、忍の始祖とされる六道仙人が持っていた眼
Translation for the first part of the sentence before the comma is fine, but the second part says:
It was the eye that Rokudou Sennin, said to be the ancestor of shinobis, had.

現在の忍の忍術は全てその六道仙人が編み出したものらしい
It seems that Rokudou Sennin created all the current ninjutus.

長門は輪廻眼を発現して岩隠れの中忍を殺してしまったことを恐れている(我を忘れて人を殺した ため)Translation for this is okay, but the parenthesis says along the lines of:
(For the reason of forgetting himself and killing a person) [That's the reason why Nagato was scared]

お前のお陰で弥彦の命は救われたと励ます
"Thanks to you, Yahiko's life was saved." And Jiraiya praises him.

3人は3人がかりでなら自来也の影分身も倒せるレベルに成長
The three have grown to the level of defeating Jiraiya's kagebunshin.

三人の成長を感じ取った自来也はこれからは自分たちで生きて行けと雨隠れを去る
Jiraiya, feeling their growth, tells them to live on their own and Jiraiya leaves the Hidden Village of Rain.

daewon91
view post Posted on 3/10/2007, 15:36

Questa potrebbe essere quella + affidabile fino ad adesso

子供の頃のペイン(長門)の眼の変化した後の名称は輪廻眼(螺旋眼じゃなかったよ/w)
The name of Pain (Nagato's) transformed eyes is Rinnegan* (not "Rasengan"**)

*Possible reading.

Rinnegan = metempsychosis eyes.

**This is a joke from the fact that people were saying that Pain's eye was gonna be "Rasengan" (the "gan" spelled with the character that means eye, like "sharingan.")

三大瞳術の中でも最も崇高な眼であり、忍の始祖とされる六道仙人が持っていた眼

It's the greatest of the three great eye jutsu, and it was this eye that the precursor to all shinobi, the "Riku-dou Sennin" (hermit of the six paths) possessed.

現在の忍の忍術は全てその六道仙人が編み出したものらしい

All modern ninjutsu used by shinobi were developed by this hermit fellow (or fellows).

その後も自来也は弥彦・小南・長門の三人の師匠として寝食を共にする

Jiraiya remains living with them as their teacher.

長門は輪廻眼を発現して岩隠れの中忍を殺してしまったことを恐れている(我を忘れて人を殺した ため)

Nagato remains traumatized by the experience of activating the Rinnegan and killing the Iwagakure Chuunin (Because he acted on impulse and killed a man).

自来也はそれを聞いて、お前のお陰で弥彦の命は救われたと励ます
Upon hearing this, Jiraiya offers comfort by telling him he saved Yahiko's life.

3年の修行を経て、3人は3人がかりでなら自来也の影分身も倒せるレベルに成長

The training lasts three years, at the end of which the three of them become capable of taking down one of Jiraiya's bunshin's working together.

三人の成長を感じ取った自来也はこれからは自分たちで生きて行けと雨隠れを去る
Jiraiya decides they can now take care of themselves, so he leaves Amegakure.

そこから再び時間軸は現在に

The story shifts back to the present.

自来也と小南の会話→ペイン(長門)が二人の所に到着→次号、激突 という流れ

Jiraiya and Konan talk -> Pain (Nagato) arrives where they are -> next time, "titanic clash!

daewon91
view post Posted on 4/10/2007, 17:01

nuovi spoiler + pics
SPOILER (click to view)
viene anke spiegato il potere degli occhi di pein a la techina usat da lui

The spoiler script is being posted as we speak... here's the first part.

ナンバー373:師弟時代…!!
373: The apprenticeship!

まだ伝説と呼ばれる以前、盛夏に繁る青葉の時代、彼は彼らと出会っていた。
It was in his rugged youth that he met them, before he became a legend.

自来也(あの形状あの波紋模様…!信じられん…!!あの眼…三大瞳術の中でも最も崇高とされる眼…輪廻眼! !

Jiraiya(looking at Nagato's eyes): I can't believe what I'm seeing! These eyes...they correspond to the most venerable of the Three Great Doujutsu...Rinnegan!

忍の始祖とされる六道仙人…現在の全ての忍術はその輪廻眼を持つ仙人により生み出されたという …。

It is said The Hermit of The Six Paths, precursor to all shinobi, possessed Rinnegan...and that it was he who created modern ninjutsu...

それは世が乱れた時に天より使わされる想像神とも全てをゼロに戻す破壊神ともいわれる…。
It is also said to be a akin to a god of destruction employed by the heavens to return all to nothing when the world is seeped in turmoil.

神話の如き話だと思っていたが…本当に輪廻眼を持つ者が存在するとは…)
I'd always dismissed it as a myth...never imagined Rinnegan users truly existed...

小南が長門に肩を貸し、四人は洞窟へ
The four return to their dwelling, Nagato suporting himself on Konan's shoulder.

自来也「お前たちに忍術を教えてやることにした」
Jiraiya: I've decided to teach you guys Ninjustu.

弥彦「!ほ…ホントか!?」
Yahiko: You...you mean it!?

自来也「この前のようにいつ命の危険があるやも知れんからの。己の身を守る為の忍術だ」
Jiraiya: Well, you never know when you'll find yourselves in danger like you were back there. I'm teaching you ninjutsu so you can take care of yourselves.

弥彦「よーしィ!」
Yahiko: Alright!

長門「………」
Nagato: ...

自来也「………」
Jiraiya:...

弥彦「この前は助けてくれてありがとな長門!弱虫とか言って悪かった!何かあったら今度はオレが長門を助け てやるからな!」
Yahiko: Thanks for saving my neck back there, Nagato! Sorry for calling you a weakling! And let me tell you, next time we're in trouble, it'll be me saving you!

長門「あ…ありがとう弥彦」
Nagato: Tha...thanks, Yahiko.

小南「えー?でも弥彦より長門の方が強いんだよ!」
Konan: Hey, wait a minute! Nagato's stronger than you, Yahiko!

弥彦「これから修行して強くなんだよ!小南は一言多いよ!」
Yahiko: Oh, shut up, Konan! I'm gonna train and grow strong myself!

自来也「よし!じゃあ始めるか。最初はチャクラを練る修行だ」
Jiraiya: Alright, let's get this started. First, how to mold chakra!

三人「ハイ!先生!!」
The three kids: Yes, Sensei

3 replies since 3/10/2007, 12:35   150 views