ペインの身体は尾獣に対抗するために人為的に作られた人間と
変わらない肉を持った最高レベルのカラクリ人形で
精神の入れ替えは可能で、今回は黒髪の別の身体に入ってた。
(眼は同じでグルグル眼。)

それと過去の文明は尾獣により一度壊滅したらしく、
雨隠れの里はその文明の一部が唯一現存した地域らしい。
(ちなみに描写からすると尾獣は今より格段に強いっぽい。)

今週は土曜発売だし、詳細は他の人のを待ってね。

Alright, I'm paraphrasing this spoiler (as opposed to translating it) for easy reading. Validity in question, of course, until we get images, but currently this is the one looking most credible at 2ch.

According to the spoiler, Jiraiya does appear briefly in the chapter, but most of it is composed of Pain's flashbacks, which tell his origin.

The spoiler alleges that Pain is an "artificial psychic entity" created by a previous civilization. Think "mind without body", like in ghost in the shell. Pain is self-aware, so he's not a machine. He's existed for 1000 years. Many other "artificial entities" were created by these ancients, but only Pain was self-aware and only he survives.

Psychic entity in this case means a mind which does not need a body to exist; thus, he's incorporeal.

Being incorporeal, he can switch between bodies at will. He has six, which are made to look like humans but are in fact highly soffisticated puppets (I don't know why the spoiler doesn't flat out call them robots, but whatever). The body he transfered to last chapter is a black haired individual.

Pain's bodies were created specifically to - get this - fight Bijuu.

The highly advanced civilization which created Pain was destroyed by the Bijuu, which the spoiler provider says looked much more fearsome in the flashback than they do now. The only ruins of the ancient civilization are in Amegakure (which would explain the tall buildings and funky architecture).

daewon91
view post Posted on 12/9/2007, 16:01

questo è probabilmente fake però le psoto lo stesso

SPOILER (click to view)
I've got one from my japanese GE guild members. We won't be able to confirm it until we see therpictures but here it is what he described briefly over pm:

The two underdog nins are freed by Jiraiya for unimportant reasons...

One of Konan butterflies spots Jiraiya and the rest comes to encircle him...

Konan reforms herself and seems to form a seal... Jiraiya says something like you're one of the main members so you will know about pein if i capture you..

Hanzou appears from the background and says no jiraiya won't be doing that to her..

Konan acknowledges it's actually Pein *seems like pein woken up Hanzou's body*

*my friend says how pein killed hanzou is a surprise and wont tell me more on it*

he added the chapter ends with Sasuke and gang reaching uchiha hideout where kisame reminds sasuke to go in alone while he keep the rest company outside...

We'll be able to confirm this soon when we get pictures, i guess

SPOILER (click to view)
(can some one plz translate it properly)

きてないぽいから夢投下

(dont know)

忍びの名家『風魔』の末裔、その名はペイン

something about pein and shinobi family decendants, called the fuuma clan

風魔一族の歴史は500年以上続いているらしく

something about the history of his clan being more than 500 years old

代々の党首の肉体は後世に残すらしい

something about the leader of the fuuma clans body being generations old, and made to live in the future

で顔面全体ピアスのペインが現党首のオリジナルで
(dont know)

今新しく乗り移ったのは四代目『風魔クーザ』の体

something about a body transfer (sounds similiar to what orochimaru does) and a fourth body

jiraiya: さすがに分が悪いのぅ。』とかやや引け腰

(dont know)

旅の道中で知り合った戦友『流れ忍・影丸

not sure, i think its about jiraiya meeting someone along the way

場面変わってサスケ達

scene changes to sasuke and co

サスケー、でこれからどこ行くんだよ?』みたいに聞く

??????: sasuke~ where are we going from here?

木の葉近辺にあるうちはのアジトだ。…今は廃墟と化しているがな

Sasuke: the hideout is within the vicinity of konoha. It should be nothing but ruins by now (SASUKES GOING TO KONOHA!?!?!?!?!?)

あぁ…サスケの故郷にいけるなんて…いよいよ私とサスケの夫婦生活も間近ね♪)と妄想モード全 開

karin: Thats right, to think we will be at sasuke's hometown, (soon it will be time to take me and sasuke relationship into fullthrottle mode)

それにしても妙にことがスムーズに進むな。動物達もとても穏やかだ

now that i think about it things have been advancing unusually smoothly. My animals have been quite

向かう先に『殺意』があれば動物達 はそれを報せてくれる。本当にそこにサスケの兄はいるのか?

Juugo: Early my animals sensed a killing intent, was your brother really hear? (something like that)

嘘をついてまで誘うような奴じゃない。きっと何かしら起こるだろう…。各自 しっかり用心と覚悟はしておけ

Sasuke: My brother isnt the type of person give a false invitation, he's always catious and prepared (something like that)

まぁ僕はサスケの兄さんよりも鮫肌が手に入れば満足だよ

Suigetsu: Well as long as i get the samehada i'll be satifisfied

Sasuke:.....

Scene changes

ん?おぉ、地雷やさんからだ!久しぶりだなぁ。

????:Hmm? oo..... If its not Jiraiya san! Its been a long time

きてないぽいから夢投下

"Doesn't look like it's here yet, so here goes a dream."*

*This originally appeared in 2ch. If I'm not mistaken he's saying that since it looks like the real spoiler's not here yet, he'll submit his own story. I'm not sure I'm interpreting it properly, though.

忍びの名家『風魔』の末裔、その名はペイン

Pain, descendant of the famous shinobi family, "Fuuma."

風魔一族の歴史は500年以上続いているらしく

It apears the Fuuma clan's been around for over 500 years.

代々の党首の肉体は後世に残すらしい

The leader of the Fuuma clan's body is left to future generations.

で顔面全体ピアスのペインが現党首のオリジナルで
Pain, the body with beads all over his face, is the current leader and

今新しく乗り移ったのは四代目『風魔クーザ』の体

The body he's just transfered to is that of the Fourth generation Fuuma leader, "Fuuma Kuuza."

jiraiya: さすがに分が悪いのぅ。』とかやや引け腰

Jiraiya says something like "Well, I'm clearly at a disadvantage," and cowers.

旅の道中で知り合った戦友『流れ忍・影丸とコンタクトを取る

Jiraiya gets in touch with a friend he made on one of his journeys, "The wandering Shinobi, Kagemaru,"

場面変わってサスケ達

Scene changes to Sasuke.

サスケー、でこれからどこ行くんだよ?』みたいに聞く

They ask him something like "where are we going now?"

木の葉近辺にあるうちはのアジトだ。…今は廃墟と化しているがな

"The uchiha hideout in the vicinity of Konoha. Though now it's in ruins."

あぁ…サスケの故郷にいけるなんて…いよいよ私とサスケの夫婦生活も間近ね♪)と妄想モード全 開

Aa...to be able to visit Sasuke's home town...finally, our life as husband and wife draws near! (she's in complete fantasy mode).

それにしても妙にことがスムーズに進むな。動物達もとても穏やかだ

Still, things have gone a little too smoothly. The animals seem very tranquil themselves.

向かう先に『殺意』があれば動物達 はそれを報せてくれる。本当にそこにサスケの兄はいるのか?

If there's killing intent at our destination, the animals will let us know. Will Sasuke's brother really be there.

嘘をついてまで誘うような奴じゃない。きっと何かしら起こるだろう…。各自 しっかり用心と覚悟はしておけ

He's not the kind of guy to make a false invitation. You can be sure something's gonna happen. Each of you, I want caution and resolve.

まぁ僕はサスケの兄さんよりも鮫肌が手に入れば満足だよ

Oh, I'm far more interested Samehada than Sasuke's brother. As long as I get it, I'm happy.

場面変わっておそらく『影丸』。

Scene changes to someone who is most likely Kagemaru.

影丸
『ん?おぉ、地雷やさんからだ!久しぶりだなぁ。』

Oh, from Jiraiya-san! It's been a long time since he last sent me a letter.

手紙を加えた蛙が影丸の元へ。シルエットと口調からかなり若い感じ。顔は映らず。

A frog carrying a letter in its mouth approaches Kagemaru. From his silhouette and speech pattern he gives off the impression that he's young. We don't see his face.

で次回。ナルト出番なし(笑)

Next time: Naruto doesn't come out! (laugh).

Translator's note: I'm fairly certain this guy is making no claim be presenting an actual spoiler. It's just what he thought up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an interesting post on 2ch.

ペインが精神体っていうのが本バレだと思ってたけど全然違うみたい
次週は九尾の封印がどうのこうのって話がほとんど

"I thought one about Pain being a psychic entity was the real spoiler, but looks like it's completely different. Most of the story revolves around the Kyuubi's seal."

SPOILER (click to view)

SPOILER (click to view)

OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!! O_O

SPOILER (click to view)

daewon91
view post Posted on 13/9/2007, 12:29

ecco questo è il testo confermato del cap. 370

[SPOILER]ありがとう、ニックよ! 勉強になったぜ!

ナンバー370:胸騒ぎ

Chapter: 370: A bad feeling

その美しきくノ一は乱世を舞う。暁の小南、ペインとともに始動。

A beautiful Kunoichi dances over a world of chaos. Akatsuki’s Konan, makes her appearance alongside Pain.

一体のペインが起き上がる。

One “Pain”s bodies rises

場面変わって自来也。

Scene changes to Jiraiya.

自来也「神……か」

Jiraiya: god, eh?

下っ端「そうだ」

Grunt: No less.

自来也「………ならそのお前たちの神がしようとしている事は何だ?いくらお前たちが下っ端でも知っていることはあるだろう?」

Jiraiya: Alright then, so what is this god of yours up to, then? Surely even grunts such as yourselves must know *something*…

下っ端「神のなさる事だ。オレらには見当もつかねーよ」

Grunt: His divine will – nothing guys like us could ever fathom.

自来也「そうか…なら神ではなく……暁についてなら少しは知っとる事があるかのォ?」

Jiraiya: I see. Then how ‘bout we forget about “God” for a bit and talk about what you know of… “Akatsuki.”

下っ端「………知らねーな…そんなの」

Grunt: I…I got no idea what you’re talkin’ about.

自来也「………お前のその腕と足…動けぬよう拘束しとるんだがの、実はそれだけじゃあない…脈拍を測ってる。嘘をつけばそれですぐ分かるということだ。知ってる事は洗いざらい吐け!でなけりゃお前もトンボやハエを一生食って暮らすことになるぞ」

Jiraiya: You see how your arms and legs are restrained so you can’t move? Well, that’s not all… your pulse is also being taken. In other words, I can tell right away when you’re lying – so come clean and spit it out! Unless you wanna join your friend in living off flies for the rest of your life…

下っ端「くっ……蛙にでも何にでもしやがれ!これ以上は絶対何も吐かねェ!下っ端にも意地ってもんがあんだ、オレだって忍だ…!この国の内情を知らねェよそ者に話して聞かせる事は無ぇ!!」

Grunt: Kuh! Turn me into whatever you want! No way I’m telling you more than I already have! Even grunts like me have pride! I’m Shinobi! I got nothin' to say to punk from god-knows-where who doesn't know the first thing about our country!

自来也「………」

Jiraiya: ...

下っ端「…………」

Grunt: ...

自来也「フッ…下っ端でも忍か…まぁの…大体尋問はワシの性にも合わんしの。話はここまでだ。だが当分はここに居てもらうぞ。あとは神とやらに聞くとするかの」

Jiraiya: So…Even grunts have pride, eh? Touché. It’s not like interrogation’s my cup of tea to begin with. We’re done. That said, I’ll be keeping you here for a while. For the rest I need to learn, I’ll call on “God” directly.

別の部屋に入っていく自来也
入り口はひとりでに閉じた
印を組み口から蛙を出す自来也
蛙は何かの巻物の上に乗り、その巻物は宙に浮いている

Jiraiya steps into another room and shuts the opening behind him. He summons a frog which appears atop a floating scroll.

蛙「自来也よ!ワシを呼び出すたぁどーゆー了見じゃ!ナルトの鍵はもう…」

Froggy: Jiraiya! What the hell’s the idea summoning me! Naruto’s “Key” is -

自来也「いやいや修行じゃねーのォ。訳あってお前に一時出ておいてもらおうと思ってのォ」

Jiraiya: No, no, this isn’t about training. Something’s up, so I figured I’d let you out.

蛙「出ておくじゃと?一体何事じゃ!?」

Froggy: Let me out? What the hell for!?

自来也「ちょいと強い奴とやり合うもんでの」

Jiraiya: Oh, I’ll be facing a pretty tough opponent.

蛙「フッ…ワシを逃がしとかにゃならんほどの輩なんか?」

Froggy: Hmph! Tough enough you need to set me free?

自来也「念のためだ…それよりさっさと蔵出しの判を押したいんだがのォ」

Jiraiya: Just in case. Anyway, lemme sign the release form here.

巻物が開かれる

The floating scroll opens.

巻物に手の平をつける自来也

Jiraiya places his open palms on the scroll.

自来也「良し!」

Jiraiya: Right, then!

蛙「どれくらいかかるんならや?」

Froggy: So, how long you figure it’s gonna take?

巻物を閉じながら尋ねる蛙

The frog says this as he rolls up the scroll.

自来也「そうはかからないと思うがの…ただワシに何かあった時はナルトに蔵入りしろ」

Jiraiya: Oh, not long, I think…thing is, should anything happen to me, I want you to go straight to Naruto and join his inventory.

蛙「!!何を言いよんなら!!?ワシの腹にはナルトの八卦封印に結合する鍵が書き写されとるんじゃぞ!年々四代目の封印も弱まってきとる!いざという時それを閉め直すために鍵が残されたんじゃ!その大切な鍵を金庫と一緒に置くなど…!!」

Froggy: You know what you’re saying!? In my belly’s the key to Naruto’s Hakke Seal! The Fourth’s seal grows weaker every year! The key was left so that it could be repaired in case of an emergency! What you're suggesting's tantamount to putting the key to a safe right on top of it!

自来也「とはいえその鍵はミナトが遺したもの…いずれはナルトに渡すべきだのォ」

Jiraiya: Yet Minato left the key to us… it’s only right it be handed over to Naruto.

蛙「まだ早い!前に一度お前にそそのかされて鍵で四象封印を少し回しただけでどーなったか…忘れたわけじゃなかろーが!」

Froggy: He’s not ready! Next you’re gonna tell me you don’t remember what *happened* that one time, when I let you talk me into turning the key "ever so slightly" on the Four Elephant seal!

自来也の脳裏に傷だらけになった時のことが蘇る

Jiraiya recalls that time he was all bloodied and bruised.

自来也「ああ…しかしその鍵の術式をミナトがワシに預けたってことは、いずれはあの術をナルトに完成させるのがあやつの遺志だとワシは思う」

Jiraiya: How could I forget. But I can’t help but think the reason Minato left me the Key to the Seal was because he wanted Naruto to someday complete that Justu…

蛙「…そもそもそんな術がナルトに必要なんか!?あいつに九尾のチャクラをコントロールすることなど出来りゃーせん!それどころか鍵を少し開けたせいでナルトのチャクラを押し退け、九尾のチャクラ自体が多量に漏れ出しナルトを支配する始末。
これ以上封印を開き完全に九尾化してしもーたら、それこそ四代目の遺志に反するぞ!」

Froggy: Does Naruto even *need* that Jutsu? The kid can’t control the Kyuubi’s chakra, period! Opening the seal just a little bit resulted in his chakra being suppressed, the Kyuubi’s gushing out and Naruto being taken over by it! Messing with the seal until the kid turns into Kyuubi is the *last* thing the Fourth wanted!

自来也「ミナトは九尾の陰のチャクラしか屍鬼封尽をしておらん。ミナトがわざわざ九尾の力を陰と陽に二分し、陽の側をナルトに封印したのは九尾のチャクラをナルトに遺すためだ。
しかし何故わざわざ我が子に九尾のチャクラを封印する?」

Jiraiya: It was only the Kyuubi’s Yin chakra Minato sealed through Shikifuujin. The reason he took the trouble to split the Kyuubi’s chakra in two and seal the Yang in Naruto was because he wanted him to have it. Still, why seal the Kyuubi’s chakra in your own son, of all people?

蛙「さあ?たまたま封印の都合でそうなったか…そうじゃねーなら子供に力を遺してやりたいとかの親心じゃねーか」

Froggy: Beats me. Maybe it so happened he had no other choice. Otherwise, maybe like any parent he wanted to leave his kid all the power he could.

自来也「ミナトの師だったから分かる…」

Jiraiya: Well, having been Minato’s teacher, I can tell you…

蛙「?」

Froggy: ?

自来也「あやつは無意味な事はしない奴での…」

Jiraiya: He was not the kind of guy to do things on a whim.

自来也「ミナトは何か重大な事&#

yami666
view post Posted on 13/9/2007, 13:56

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSPoiler

daewon91
view post Posted on 13/9/2007, 14:46

cmq anke le immy sn state confermate...

4 replies since 12/9/2007, 12:08   208 views